Got Sketch Express! 4
Get TWELVE new sketches in 4 weeks! (Sign up early and get fourteen sketches!)
Let's start October with a bang! We have another Express! class starting on Monday, October 1!
Unlike the usual Got Sketch classes, this Express format is a limited class structure to access the sketch-based project sheets in a "grab-and-go" manner. You literally just dowload the pdf, print, and scrap. It's perfect for the busy scrapbooker!
Two single-page sketches will be released each week, along with accompanying layout examples from Valerie Salmon. It is available in a full-color printable pdf, that also includes the sketch element dimensions, supply list, and detail shots of the layout. FOUR (not just two) of those single-page sketches will be turned into double-page sketches -- what we call "single to double" sketches. The "single to double" sketches will also be provided in their own printable pdf. So, you are actually getting TWELVE sketches total!
But wait! If you pre-register by September 30, you will get TWO EXTRA SKETCHES, with layouts by Valerie in pdf downloads. These sketch pdf's are exclusive only to those who sign up early! That brings your total class sketches to FOURTEEN SKETCHES!!
Based on the popular Got Sketch? blog, these classes have continuously inspired and motivated our scrapbooking members. If you love the style & detail of Valerie's Got Sketch? sketches, you will love this class. Join our wonderful group of loyal GS class members.
Get your photos ready! It's time once again to turn your stash of photos into beautiful scrapbook pages. Love to work with scrapbook sketches? Want a little push to get your creative mojo flowing? Then, this is the inspiration you need and this Express class is your answer.
Get ideas. Be inspired. Join the Express! class.
It's completely self-paced, but it would be a great chance to also challenge yourself to complete 8 layouts in four weeks (or 12 layouts for some of us over-achievers)! With great sketches as your guide, you can do it!
Got Sketch Express! 4 starts on Monday, October 1.
Here's what you can expect from the Got Sketch Express! 4 class:
- 8 NEW SKETCHES – 100% 12x12 scrapbook layouts, single-pagers, revealed twice per week. Sketches are released twice per week.
- 4 double-page SKETCHES – 4 existing sketches will be turned into a "Single to Double" sketch
- Four-week class begins October 1 to October 26. The classroom is open until December 31.
- 12 printable project sheets that feature 8 inspiring layout examples by Valerie Salmon which also include the sketches, supply lists, and detailed photos of her layouts. These high-quality pdfs are complete inspiration reference sheets that are handy when you are ready to create.
- 12 Sketches2go cards - another fantastic set of miniature on-the-go sketches to add to your collection! They are perfect for your desktop or to take to crops. This is a favorite!
- Strictly Use-your-Stash class. No need to buy anything new.
- The self-paced workshop is an independent class program. Just download, print, and scrap! No homework, no tests, no deadlines! Complete your own layouts at your leisure or challenge yourself to complete them along with the class pace.
- 24/7 Access. Even after class ends on October 26, you may continue to browse the private classroom until December 31 for downloading, sharing, and gallery-viewing.
- A Gallery for layout-sharing.
Anyone may sign up before, during, or even after the class has started. Can't be there during the class? No problem. All class content will be accessible at your convenience until December 31, 2012.
Taking any past Got Sketch classes is not a pre-requisite. Everyone is welcome, including our international friends.
This is a "Use your Stash" class. There will be no kits provided with your registration fee. We encourage everyone to use their existing supplies. No supplies are required prior to the class. However, for those who want to use the products on the examples, complete supply lists will be included in the downloadable project sheets.
This class works around your schedule! The classroom is open 24/7. You are not required to visit the online site at any specific time or day. Because it is a self-paced class, you can view all released class content and complete your layouts at YOUR convenience. Log in to the class at your leisure. You won't miss any released class material because they will all be there ready & waiting for you to access.
Member participation & project sharing are not requirements. The amount of class involvement is entirely up to you. That is the beauty of it!
Everyone gets an A+! Woohoo!
See you there!!
Please take the time to read our Class Terms.
© Valerie Salmon
All images shared within any Got Crafts? & Got Sketch? Class/Download Programs are for your personal inspiration only. Using the designs as reference for publication submissions, contest entries, design team projects, class projects, and design templates is not permitted.
Please do not share, copy, and/or distribute any or part of the contents of the Got Crafts? & Got Sketch? Classes/Downloads. This includes all sketches, project notes, pdf downloads, templates, and patterns.
We do not allow the use of any or part of the Got Crafts? & Got Sketch? Classes/Downloads materials to be taught in another class. This includes sketches, projects, ideas, & techniques.
Important Checkout Information:
Shortly after you complete the transaction, you will receive an email at the email address associated with your Paypal account. (Please check your Spam or Junk folder for it in case you do not see it in your inbox.)
NOTE: This email will include a direct link that will enable you to join the network. It will also include information about starting your membership at the private classroom.
Please have your Paypal Transaction or Receipt Number handy for classroom membership registration.